A brut rosé champagne from a blend made up 85% of Pinot grapes and showing the fresh, fruity character of La Vallée de la Marne. Cuvée Rosé Rubis is a champagne that will just go on getting better and better as it ages.
The colour is a limpid copper red. On the nose fresh red fruit aromas come to the fore and on the palate there’s a multitude of fruit flavours touched with a hint of spices and a crisp, mineral edge. An abundant stream of tiny bubbles constantly bursting on the surface.
Enjoy Cuvée Rosé Rubis with:
Buy our Cuvée now
- Malinas Clafoutis with lime
- Blackcurrant and bergamote soup
- Iced wild raspberry soufflé
- Breton griddle cakes with cassis
- Marbled foie gras with grenadine
- Tomato tart with maple syrup