As the Cuvée Maurice Romelot brut dosage, this Champagne is designed to express the full taste of the Marne valley terroir without any artifice for discovering the true pleasure of the fruits.
The colour is a wonderfully clear, pale gold with a fabulous abundance of tiny bubbles. The nose is redolent with fresh flowers and on the palate a delightful, fresh minerality, laced with hints of fresh fruit, slowly gives way to a long, persistent finish.
A column of bubbles, long and persistent will amaze you. A mineral palate tinged with a delicate freshness of fresh fruit and a very long finish. You will transported by delight.
Here are a few dishes that will go perfectly with cuvée Maurice Romelot Extra-Brut:
- Savoury smoothies made with radishes, raspberries
- Exotic Fruit Skewers
- Toast spread with pesto made from olives, mushrooms and fennel
- Artichaut Poivrade with Goat’s cheese and basil
- Creamed coral lentils with peppermint
- Jerusalem artichokes with pressed pumpkin and coriander
Buy our Cuvée now