This fantastic champagne with take your breath away. Presented in an elegant ‘ symphony’ shaped bottle, this is an equally elegant champagne; one to be enjoyed on those very special moments.
The colour is a rich and intense gold. The nose reveals an intricate array of aromas marrying fresh flowers and yellow fruit. On the palate the sensation is both soft and invigorating with wonderful depth and complexity. Great maturity yet still vibrant.
A wine with a Deep Gold, both large and dense, where the aromatic complexity compete in an elegant register. The nose reveals fresh flowers aromas and beautiful yellow fruits such as apricot. Both sweet and tonic, the palate is complex and profound. The mouth offers an exemplary maturity, with no sign of tiredness.
Pair this beautiful vintage with:
- Scallop mousse with green tea
- Hazelnut shortbread with Saint Jacques
- Sweetbread samosas with citrus
- Creole chicken supreme with salpicon pineapple
- Swiss chard tart with pecan nuts
- Sweetbread spring rolls with liquorice